Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
The Benefits & Payroll Analyst (BPA) manages all aspects of the payroll processing and benefits administration. The BPA will act as the first contact for all employees’ payroll and benefits inquiries. They will process semi-monthly payroll for 180+ multi-state employees via Ultimate Software. They will be responsible for communicating benefit information to new hires and present benefit changes during open enrollment as well as championing the company’s health & wellness program. The BPA will manage the company’s annual open enrollment and serve as a liaison between the broker and the company. The BPA is responsible for staying current on trends in wellness and innovating to bring fun and engaging solutions to the employees. The BPA will serve as an employee advocate, champion and a change agent for the overall culture of Ingenious Med.
o Parental Leave
· Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred
· 2+ years multi-state payroll processing and benefit administration experience preferred
· Thorough knowledge in Human Resource laws and regulations required
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); and ability to learn new systems/technology
· In-depth knowledge of federal and state payroll, labor and benefit regulations
· Prior experience working in a high growth environment
· Experience partnering with business leaders
· Previous experience with Ultimate Software preferred