Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
The Manager of Sales Operations manages support functions essential to the Go to Market (GTM) team – Sales and Account Management. These include planning, reporting, quota tracking and management, sales process optimization, contract management, supporting and helping facilitate sales training, GTM program development and implementation, and managing automation tools. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer the SOM also works closely with internal and external stakeholders, specifically Finance and Marketing, to ensure the appropriate objectives and priorities are enabled within the GTM team.
· Coordinates sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes used within the GTM organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
· In coordination with GTM Management, Finance, and Marketing assists to develop, manage, monitor and support GTM Programs and Incentive Programs.
· Program Lead for all GTM events, including but not limited to annual kickoff and quarterly meetings. SOM will identify location, manage agenda, secure outside speakers and other requirements as needed.
· Responsible for complete and thorough understanding of the CRM (Salesforce) related to the sales and account management function. Monitors the assigned GTM organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data.
· Manages all GTM Automation tools including administering, developing programs, training, end user support as well as assessing that current tools are meeting requirement and investments commitments.
· Works closely with finance on the administration of the compensation plan.
· Liaison between GTM and Marketing organizations on Lead Generation programs
· Works closely with GTM management to inspect GTM process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
· Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of GTM reports and other intelligence essential to the GTM organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
· Manages all GTM contracts, pre and post-sale, which includes creating GTM proposals, pricing strategy while working with legal on contract negotiation. Supports the Executive in developing, managing and supporting all approved pricing strategies.
· Up to 20%
· Advanced verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organization skills.
· Ability to handle and direct multiple projects/tasks to completion with limited supervision.
· Excellent proven problem-solving skills, resourcefulness and effective in making decisions with strong attention to details.
· Must be self-motivated with a good work ethic, and have demonstrated the discipline to work independently.
· Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong ability to provide detailed and concise written communication and documentation.
· Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree or additional experience preferred.
· Two or more years sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
· Three or more year of Sales Operations experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
· 1-3 years of Salesforce.com experience required. Certification preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and Power Point.