Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinician workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We’re always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
Reporting to the General Counsel & VP of Compliance, the Compliance Manager will oversee the development, implementation, and operation of a comprehensive and effective compliance program and provide guidance on regulatory changes and activity that may impact the company’s products and services. The Compliance Manager will strive to continuously improve Ingenious Med’s compliance program and enhance the company’s strong culture of compliance in pursuit of the following objectives:
This position does not have any direct reports and does not require travel.
· Bachelor’s degree.
· MBA, MHA, JD, or equivalent education preferred.
· Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified in Healthcare Privacy Compliance (CHPC) and/or Certified in Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) certifications preferred.
· A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in compliance, preferably in healthcare or healthcare IT, with increasing levels of responsibility.
· Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations applicable to the health care industry, including HIPAA and other privacy laws, Stark, False Claims Act, Anti-Kickback Statute, CMS/Medicare, and other federal and state regulatory requirements and guidance applicable to the healthcare industry.
· Understanding of healthcare coding and billing practices and regulations preferred.
· Knowledge of business and operations of healthcare IT or software company preferred.
· Experience with SOC 2 Type II and/or HITRUST certification processes preferred.
· Demonstrated experience in developing, overseeing, and managing an effective healthcare compliance program.