Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
The Product Owner will be responsible for the execution of the delivery of features, tools and components ensuring timely execution of programs within the product roadmap. This includes breaking down business requirements into epics/high level user stories and prioritizing the team backlog so as to streamline the execution of program priorities. This is done while maintaining conceptual and technical integrity of features or components to insure they address business requirements within scope. The Product Owner will serve as a proxy for the Product Manager and assist in bridging communication gaps between key stakeholders and the delivery team.
· Work with Product Managers to build and prioritize team backlogs.
· Work with Business Analysts to extract user stories from high level features.
· Ensure initiatives are on track and address defined scope. Resolve impediments to keep initiatives on plan; escalate when necessary.
· Define iterations and coordinate with the delivery team to accept user stories.
· Review and reprioritize the team backlog as part of the prep work for iteration planning.
· Facilitate communication between internal & external stakeholders and the delivery team.
· Engage stakeholders throughout the development process and demo developed increments.
· Serve in an analyst capacity as needed to assess and triage inbound issues and enhancements
· Up to 10%
· Ability to take complex problems and break those down into clear components.
· Strong presentation skills
· Proven documentation skills, focusing on User Stories
· Ability to demonstrate project delivery from design to release.
· Strong communication skills with in-depth experience working in a team environment.
· Must be proactive in identifying, heading off issues, and escalating when appropriate
· Must be able to work independently within a quickly changing environment
· Must have an excellent analytical skill set, with attention to detail
· Proven track record of successful management of resources and timelines
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or comparable degree.
· 2+ years’ healthcare experience
· 2+ years’ experience as a product owner, systems analyst or business analyst, preferably in an agile environment.
· Experience working in a software development environment working with multi-disciplinary development teams
· Extensive experience with Agile scrum development
· Project Management certification
· Experience with SaaS mobile and web-based product design and delivery
· Experience with work tracking and collaboration platforms.