Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
The Product Manager will conceptualize and drive product strategy and vision, and then work closely with the others parts of the business to ensure execution to bring new products to market. The Product Manager must work extensively with customers and internally with cross-functional teams to successfully prioritize features, enhancement requests, and to develop new products that meet the needs of our Healthcare clients.
· Create and manage product strategy, develop the product roadmap, develop business use cases, and project plans for the assigned web or mobile products.
· Work closely with senior leadership, sales and marketing to insure the product roadmap aligns with business strategy and continually addresses customer needs.
· Work closely with the sales and product marketing teams to help communicate the value of product initiatives, and to help establish marketing plans, competitive positioning and messaging.
· Work with UX designers to improve the user experience and feature set of assigned applications.
· Act as the product evangelist and build awareness within the organization
· Develop, communicate, and roadmap the vision of the product line
· Work closely with customers and 3rd party vendors, to gather product feedback and identify new product opportunities.
· Coordinate with the sales and marketing teams to help communicate value of product initiatives, and to establish marketing plans and messaging.
· Act as Subject Matter Expert from a business perspective.
· Creates and delivers new offerings to expand channel.
· Use innovative methodologies to provide strategic and tactical leadership of product development through the agile process in SaaS operations.
· Up to 20%
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to discern business value, assess needs and negotiate and prioritize projects across product lines
· Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle
· Must be proactive in identifying, heading off issues, and escalating when appropriate
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent culture fit and ability to collaborate with the team
· Must be able to work independently within a quickly changing environment
· Must have an excellent analytical skill set, with attention to detail
· Proven track record of successful management of resources and timelines
· Excellent time and task management skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Nursing, or Healthcare Administration or Equivalent work experience; MBA or MHA a plus
· 5+ years’ experience as a product manager in an agile development environment
· Strong experience in/knowledge of the healthcare IT industry, including healthcare trends and population management strategies.
· Experience creating business use cases and product plans
· Experience building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices
· Demonstrable success taking products through the product development lifecycle from product strategy, requirements definition, User Experience design, application development and product launch
· Agile scrum experience within development