Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
The Vice President of Product Management is responsible for the lifecycle of business and product ideas from intake through execution. This includes capturing and ideating, categorizing, refining, shepherding product capabilities into the demand funnel based on value. Critical in this process is the need to build strong organizational relationships where the maturation of these ideas can occur with an eye on quantifiable value creation. This role is critical in driving the intake to roadmap realization process by leading strategic and tactical agile product processes of SaaS operations.
The VP of Product Management will have accountability for commercializing the company’s charge capture and service solutions. Reporting to the Chief Portfolio Officer, the VP of Product Management will have responsibility of all product management functions, including vision, roadmap, “go to market”, and pricing strategy. The leader will contribute to the overall leadership and management of the business as a member of the extended executive team. The successful candidate will be a seasoned Product Management leader who has had previous experience launching and supporting preferably a SaaS or enterprise product to the B2B market.
· Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
· 10+ years’ product management lifecycle experience, including prior experience leading software development processes, and implementation or launching new products and services
· 7+ years of people management experience required
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
· Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management preferred, but not required
· Experience working within Agile SaaS development operations.
· Experience with SaaS mobile and web-based product design and delivery is preferred
· Preferred experience in/knowledge of the healthcare IT industry, including healthcare trends and population management strategies.