Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
The Manager of Technical Support is responsible for leading the team of Technical Support Specialists who provide front line support to customers on Ingenious Med’s web and mobile platforms by phone and email. As part of the 24x7 service model, the Technical Support team is responsible for providing outstanding, end-to-end client support experiences for all customers regardless of case complexity. While responsible for the day to day personnel management, the Manager will work to improve processes and develop skills and competencies on the team to drive high customer satisfaction.
· Manage the assigned team members including performance management, employee relations and career development, scheduling and expense approvals.
· Review, monitor and respond to escalations/complaints from accounts to meet client expectations and improve satisfaction.
o Manage the ongoing communication with clients and appropriate Ingenious Med resources as needed to ensure successful and timely resolutions to the cases/complaints.
· Regularly review internal team processes for improvement opportunities, particularly in efficiency and quality.
· Monitor and communicate results of existing KPI’s and manage team to improve on results and achieve performance goals; and develop new KPI’s as needed/identified.
· Serve as an escalation point for on-call support afterhours and manage the use and setup of the contact routing tools, including unscheduled alert notifications outside of regular business hours.
· Monitor support trends to alert management and other department leads of any potential issues with new releases, integration developments or any other activities that negatively affect the customer experience.
· Be a Subject Matter Expert on application functionality in order to effectively advise employees and clients of system functionality, issue resolutions, and workflow recommendations that can streamline client usage.
· Prepare team members and clients for new releases, system updates and planned maintenance through proactive communication and coordination
o Perform upgrades to client databases per release schedule and as requested by clients on the exception list, performing rollbacks and other activities.
· Work with internal departments to effectively transition an account to ongoing support at the completion of an implementation/integration/project.
· As needed, travel onsite to attend and present at business review meetings, support an ongoing implementation or lead efforts to address ongoing application challenges and adoption issues.
· Provide feedback to internal departments as needed and advocate for client-requested new functionality to Product Management.
· Up to 10%
• Friendly, open demeanor with ability to set appropriate expectations with customers and coworkers.
• Professional etiquette while working with users of varying levels of experience.
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Superior analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, especially as it pertains to succinctly describing issues and resolutions.
• Ability to build an effective team.