Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
DevOps is focused on collaboration and efficiency. The DevOps Engineer works closely with many teams within Ingenious Med. This includes the deployment of our web applications, and the creation of infrastructure needed to support them. It also includes performance and outage monitoring, managing issues to completion and improving overall quality. It includes communicating with our support team to identify and resolve customer-affecting performance issues. This role also collaborates with external vendors. DevOps constantly strives to remove obstacles to our SDLC processes.
Build and Deploy
Support, Troubleshooting, and Communication
· BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
· 5+ years of experience as in IT Operations, Software Development, Software Configuration Management, Application Support or related field
· Experience with service frameworks like IT Service Management (ITSM), preferably ITIL certified
· Experience with Agile Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Experience with the following technologies: C#.NET, .NET Framework 2.0, XML, XSLT, Windows Forms Programming with C#.NET 2.0, MS IIS