Ingenious Med, an explosive growth and industry-leading web and mobile Healthcare IT Company is focused on enabling best practice physician workflows. We automate clinician processes at the point of care, streamlining clinical workflow to simultaneously improve care and lower cost. In addition to calling 8 out of 10 of the largest health care systems and physician management companies our clients, we’re also regularly recognized for our innovation and growth – including Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500. Competitive compensation including Medical, Dental, Vision, guaranteed company contribution to 401k, education benefits and excellent paid time off. We're always looking for talented, smart, and independent thinkers to join the team. Ingenious Med is innovative and different. Are you?
The Customer Success Analysts (CSA) are an integral part of Ingenious Med’s commitment to an exceptional customer experience throughout the client’s lifecycle. This role is responsible for building relationships during the implementation phase, advising on system setup and workflow, and continue on post-launch with a focus on ensuring optimal usage and high impact of our application in a client’s environment. As an expert in operational excellence, the Customer Success Analyst will ensure that our customers follow industry best practices and have streamlined workflows within Ingenious Med applications.
· Develop outstanding relationships with assigned clients to ensure and promote overall client satisfaction with the product and the Ingenious Med overall.
· Lead client-facing consultation calls to understand and advise on setup needs and workflow
· Participate in on-going implementation calls to build client relationships and knowledge of the implementation events/decisions
· Review the final build to ensure consistency with the consultation results and improve quality of the deliverable.
· Review client usage - track adoption statistics to measure success and seek opportunities for improvement.
· Produce and analyze standard application KPIs on a regularly-defined basis
· Coordinate, prepare for, and lead regular bi-weekly/monthly meetings with strategic accounts regarding client’s tactical needs
· Work alongside Account Management to ensure internal stakeholders are aware of account concerns and status, utilize Account Management to bring attention and visibility to escalated and high priority concerns.
· Maintain detailed internal documentation of account configurations.
· Produce quarterly account operations reports that include milestones, KPI’s, top open issues and concerns, upcoming items to note, and other information as identified.
· Properly document all interactions within Salesforce and update cases/projects as needed until resolution/closure.
· Function as an escalation point for client issues, managing the ongoing communication with clients and appropriate Ingenious Med resources to ensure successful and timely resolutions to the cases.
· Be a Subject Matter Expert on application functionality
· Proactively update clients on new releases and updates.
· Advocate for client’s enhancement requests including documenting the business case and presenting on behalf of the client at internal meetings.
· Alert management of any potential issues with new releases, integration developments or any other activities that affect the platform.
· Travel onsite to attend and present at business review meetings, support an ongoing implementation, or lead efforts to address ongoing application challenges and adoption issues.
· Ability to travel up to 25%
· Consultative mind-set, with a focus on efficiency
· Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills.
· Leadership and sense of ownership of the account’s overall customer care,
· Ability to present to and effectively lead meetings with multiple levels of management
· Friendly, open, professional demeanor
· Ability to set appropriate expectations with customers and coworkers
· Self-starter with ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to explain complex technical issues in easy to understand terms
· Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Management Information, Public Health or related fields.
· 3+ years of experience, in technical support, managing customer experiences, consulting, or other business leadership roles.
· Internal transfers must have at least 2 years of experience with Ingenious Med.
· Experience in healthcare a plus.
· Experience with SalesForce and/or SQL a plus